Friday, March 8, 2013

My Part

Earlier I posted about my kids desire to help with the building fund.  If you missed that post you can read it here.

They really challenged me to look outside the box for ideas on ways I too can give.  As a SAHHM money is tight in the family budget and there is little "extra" that can go other places.  So creative had to be the key!  I have been praying for several weeks now that God would show me a way I could give.  This morning in my time with Him, He confirmed to me that He had already given me a way, I just needed to use it.

Last year I started Ribbon Head Bows.  I did this more as an outlet for myself than anything.  It allowed me to have a hobby and a little extra spending money.  Then I started back to school....and to be honest I haven't done much with it since.  So, this morning I made the decision to give Ribbon Head Bows to HIM.  That's right, it is His now!  All bows, headbands, crafts, etc, will go to HIM.  I am back with a purpose!  All profits from Ribbon Head Bows will be given away.  For now the money will go to the building fund at my church.  So, shop away and know that for everything you purchase and I make we work together to bring more families to the Lord, through a new building, more space for discipleship, at a my home church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment